Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. My love for ALDI just runs deep.
Cheese and Charcuterie Boards seems to be all the rage for entertaining these days and I can understand why. I love crackers, cheese, fruit, nuts, and prosciutto just as much as the next person. Building these boards can be pricey when you think about the price of cheese, nuts, and meats which is why I went to ALDI to create one instead. Their prices on cheese and nuts cannot be beat. I was able to put together this board (with plenty of leftovers) for less than $30. It’s the perfect way to entertain on a budget!
In my opinion, the key to a good Cheese & Charcuterie Board is the following components:
- Variety of Cheese (pictured above: Goat Cheese, Gouda Cheese, Jalapeno Havarti Cheese)
- Cured Meats/Salami (pictured above: prosciutto + 2 different types of salami)
- Olives (pictured above: Bleu Cheese stuffed Olives)
- Nuts (pictured above: Salt & Pepper Cashews)
- Crackers (pictured above: Sea Salt Pita Crackers)
- Jam or Mustard (pictured above: Raspberry Fruit Spread)
- Fresh Fruit (not pictured above: Grapes)
The next time you are entertaining, swing by ALDI to grab these ingredients. Your guests will not be disappointed!
Photography by Mary Margaret Smith