Make these (6 ingredient) banana pancakes and pretend like it’s the weekend now.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- Dash of cinnamon
- Coconut oil spray
- Blend bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut flour, and cinnamon together on high until smooth.
- Mist a hot nonstick pan with coconut oil spray or just put a little bit of coconut oil in the pan and allow to melt.
- Pour batter into the pan to create 2-3 inch pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the pancakes begin to bubble and then flip them over and cook for an additional minute.
- Continue this process with the remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with fresh fruit and maple syrup!
Please follow and like us: