This delicious dessert is so simple to make and only 4 ingredients!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 Tbsp + 2 tsp almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (at room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, toss the berries with 1 T coconut sugar and 2 tsp almond flour.
- Divide this mixture evenly between two ramekins.
- Mix 6 Tbsp almond flour, 2 Tbsp coconut sugar, and 1 Tbsp coconut oil with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Place the mixture on top of the berries.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve…with vanilla ice cream!