This is the perfect answer to your cravings for chocolate chip cookies, without having to turn on the oven in the middle of the Summer!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil (at room temperature)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut oil together well.
- Once ingredients are combined, add in chocolate chips and stir in well.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and refrigerate the balls until ready to serve. (I like to put these in the freezer and eat them frozen as well!)
Please follow and like us: