We’re officially less than 2 weeks from the Super Bowl! Being a college football fan, my favorite part of the Super Bowl is the food. I love the nachos and I love the dessert and here’s a perfect way to combine both.
- 10 – 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 6 oz blueberries
- 6 oz blackberries
- 6 oz raspberries
- 15 oz can mandarin oranges (No Sugar Added), drained
- 1 cup Siggi’s 4% Plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar and cinnamon. Using a pastry brush or your fingers, coat one side of each tortilla with coconut oil. Sprinkle tortillas with cinnamon – coconut sugar mixture. Cut tortillas into wedges and arrange in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges and allow wedges to cool for at least 15-20 minutes.
- For the fruit salsa: While the chips are baking, cut the mandarin oranges in half then combine with the blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Stir in the raspberry preserves and cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- For the yogurt sauce: Mix yogurt and honey. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve as chips & dips (as pictured) so people can create their own individual plates of dessert nachos.
Depending on the size of the tortillas, you may have some of the coconut oil and cinnamon sugar mixture leftover.
You can make the following substitutions:
- Coconut sugar –> granulated sugar
- Coconut oil –> Butter