Two words = “KALE YEAH”
Kale chips are one of those things that you can justify eating at any time of the day because kale is definitely a super food. It is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. Plus, we added nutritional yeast to this recipe which gives you a boost of 25 grams of protein for the entire recipe. We know that there are so many recipes out there for kale chips, but we wanted to share our tried & true recipe with you. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. We normally eat an entire pan of these, right out of the oven, before we can even step out of the kitchen. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 bunch kale, removed from stem and torn into pieces
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil over the kale in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast.
- Stir with your hands until kale is well coated. (This is the time to taste test and make sure it has enough salt and garlic powder for your taste.)
- Lay kale on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, flip the chips, and then bake for 12-15 more minutes. Make sure to keep a careful eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
(Disclaimer: Affiliate link included)