Try these out for the perfect snack! I recommend making a double batch if you have a large family as these bites will last in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla natural protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until it creates a uniform dough. Roll the dough into small 1 – 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Refrigerate the bites for 30 minutes and enjoy!