- 2 cans coconut milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- Puree the raspberries in a food processor or blender with 2 Tablespoons of coconut milk until smooth. Feel free to strain this puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds, if you don’t like the texture of seeds in your ice cream. Set puree aside.
- Whisk together remaining coconut milk with honey.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into your ice cream maker and proceed using your machine’s directions (mine takes about 25 minutes).
- Transfer to a freezer safe container. At this time, drizzle the raspberry puree into the coconut ice cream to create the swirl.
- Freeze ice cream until ready to serve. Allow ice cream to thaw at least 20 minutes on the counter before serving.
Please follow and like us: