What’s better than an appetizer that is healthy and costs less than 5 dollars to make? Bring this dip to a NBA finals party next week or an upcoming fiesta! It has plenty of protein, fiber, healthy fat, and a little kick from the jalapeno.
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- Salt, to taste
- In a food processor, combine black beans, avocado, jalapeno, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Serve with raw veggies or chips (our favorite pictured: Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Chips).